Pink & White.

Hi there.

As you might be able to tell I was feeling the pink and white color scheme today (-:

Lately, I've been sporting these Wildfox Sunglasses. Hooray for protecting my eyes! The pink and circular shape add a bit of color and fun to my wardrobe. Did I mention I got them for a steal? I found them at Nordstrom Rack for about $80 ($100 discount, hallelujah). Sometimes you just have to check your local Nordstrom Rack for some goodies.

I think I might have a shoe problem. I keep buying more, when I know I shouldn't be buying anything, but a girl can't help it! I've been sporting these white oxfords quite frequently as well!













Which way shall I go?

I definitely went in the right direction towards the mall today. I went with my aunt and sister to South Coast Plaza. Picked up my favorite concealer from Estee Lauder and a liquid eyeliner. I've never tried the Estee liquid eyeliner before. It also has been quite some time since I've used a brush applicator for eyeliner.  Praying to the eyeliners gods, that I can still achieve my wings. They're my everything, just kidding! 



Estee Lauder in Nordstrom is currently having some free gifts if you spend over $45 or more!


One of the free gifts I received! Can't wait until I try the eyeshadows. I have a makeup problem as well. Can you tell by now? Heh. I might be updating with a skincare routine sometime soon! 

Ended the day with doing some blogilates with my friend JC. Let's say I died a little bit... It's challenging, but it might be something I would like do more of. 

Outfit details listed below.

Sunglasses - Wildfox, Nordstrom Rack
Blouse - Forever 21
Shorts - J Crew
Oxfords - Zara

Thanks for reading! 

Love,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts