Team Jumpsuit!

Hey y'all.

I'm finally off on the weekends now, well Saturday and Sunday at least :-) Started off the day with doing what I do best. Eat! I ate sushi at Sushi Sankai with Karen and headed to the mall right after (It's across the street). The only thing I had in mind of what I wanted to do today was go to Zara. I saw a sale going on online, so I figured there must be one in-stores. There was, but I didn't really find anything. It was just too many things and people. Hahha. Maybe I'll have better luck looking online than in-stores. After going to South Coast Plaza, I headed to my favorite place. Target! Lol, I did too much damage today, sigh. I'm looking forward to trying the Revlon Hot Air Kit. I hope it works! My hair has been so flat lately, all that dying. I also got volume boosting shampoo from Vidal Sassoon, I hope it provides a lot of volume to my flat hair. The last product that I hope works as well is the Laneige BB Cushion. There's something similar to this BB Cushion at work, but it's double the price! :-O I got it in the shade medium, both my sister and I are going to try it. I shall let you know how it goes. I got other products too, such as my go to eyeliner. My go to eyeliner is from Physician's Formula. It lasts all day and it doesn't budge. It's also a serum. I'm not sure about the serum making my lashes longer or anything, but as an eyeliner it does its job.






Enough about what I did, here's what I wore doing what I did. Is that weird to say? Lol! I bought this jumpsuit for about half the price during the Topshop sale in The Grove in LA! My sister was looking for a graduation dress and I stumbled across this lovely beige jumpsuit. Hallelujah. Hahhahah, it's so comfy. I love it :-) I know I'll be wearing it quite often. I think I've said this before I will live in jumpsuits. Team jumpsuits, ahaha jk!







I'm not quite sure where you could get this necklace, because my mom's friend let me borrow it. She gets most of her jewelry in the Fashion District in LA I'm assuming. You might want to check that area out looking when looking for accessories and clothes!



Jumpsuit - Topshop
Sandals - Gucci from Nordstrom Rack

That's all for my outfit of the day.


On another note, I've been leaning towards buying a Personal Microderm tool. It's a bit pricy, but I really want to get rid of my dark spots and acne scarring. I hope I'll be able to be satisfied with the results if I do buy it! Is it worth it? Tell me.

Good day!

Love,
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts